- Individuals living with cancer, AIDS or other critical, life-threatening illnesses who live in the San Francisco Bay Area qualify for home-delivered meals by Meals of Marin.
What is required to qualify?
- Clients or their health care professional must provide proof of diagnosis in writing.
- Clients must live in one of the nine San Francisco Bay Area counties.
- Clients cannot presently be receiving meals from another provider.
How much to services cost?
- Our services are free of charge to everyone who qualifies. We provide nutritious, prepared meals to people with life-threatening illnesses through the generous gifts of our donors.
How do I sign up?
- It’s easy. Either a prospective client or a health care provider can call us at 415-578-2961 or send an email to email@example.com.
How long do I have to wait for approval?
- We start service as soon as we have proof of diagnosis from the health care provider.
Where do you deliver?
- Meals of Marin delivers to people living in most of the SF Bay Area cities.
When do you deliver?
- Meals are delivered meals once per week to cover your meals for the entire week. Meals need to be refrigerates and heated per the instructions that come with the delivery. Depending where location, meals are delivered Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. There is no delivery on Friday or weekends.
Does someone need to be home when meals are delivered?
- No. Meals can be left at the doorstep in a cooler provided by the client or by Jessie and Laurent.
How long do services last?
- Services last as long as they are needed based on the qualifications.
Do you accommodate clients with food allergies or food sensitivities?
- We are able to accommodate gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian and vegan diets.
How can I support Meals of Marin?
- Simply click on the donate button below and select the method you wish to use. Thank you!